We’re committed to bringing people affected by low vision free, easy-to-use solutions for everyday life that go beyond medicine. Keep reading to learn how our award winning apps for smartphones and wearables might be useful to you and visit the website for more information!
Designed specifically for patients, health care professionals and caretakers, the ViaOpta Simulator is designed to give a first person look at what it is like to live with visual impairment.
The app is free and simulates symptoms of vision loss from conditions including:
- Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Dry age-related macular degeneration
- Myopic choroidal neovascularization
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Diabetic macular edema
- Central retinal vein occlusion
- Branch retinal vein occlusion
- Vitreomacular traction/macular hole